Place Georges Pompidou, 75004 Paris
• 11.00 a.m. – 9.00 p.m. every day except Tuesdays and 1 May (ticket desks close at 8.00 p.m. and visitors start leaving exhibition areas at 8.45 p.m.)
• Late-night opening on Thursdays until 11.00 p.m. for exhibitions in Galeries 1 and 2 on level 6 (ticket desks close at 10.00 p.m. and visitors start leaving exhibition areas at 10.45 p.m.)
Find out more about...
Access, opening times, exhibitions, prices, etc.
By telephone: +33 (0)1 44 78 12 33 or on the web site
By telephone: +33 (0)1 44 78 12 57, Mondays to Fridays, 9.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. or on the web site
The Centre Pompidou annual Pass
By telephone: +33 (0)1 44 78 14 63, Tuesdays to Thursdays 2.00 - 6.00 p.m., and Fridays 2.00 - 5.00 p.m.
Community outreach organisations
Visitors with disabilities
Jobs and training courses
Job and training course applications should be sent to the Human Resources Department
See the latest offers online or submit an unsolicited application
Centre Pompidou works
• Requests for authorisation of rights for works in the Centre Pompidou collection: contact the rights holders directly
• Authentication and valuing of works: contact a gallery or a professional art dealer
• Carry out generic searches on themes linked to modern and contemporary art