With POP’, the Centre Pompidou invites you to become genuine players in collaborative events.
All year long, you can take part in:
- Collective creations
And a whole range of other amazing events!
Discover the main exhibitions of the 2019-2020 season:
- Boltanski - November 13, 2019 - March 16, 2020
- Pierre Soulages - December 11 - March 19
- L'Art en Numérique : dans l'intimité de Kandinsky - Q3 2020
- Yuan Jai - February 5 - April 27
- Mutations / Créations - du February 26 - April 20
- Christo and Jeanne Claude : Paris ! - March 18 - June 15
- Matisse - May 13 - August 31
- Alice Neel. Un regard engagé - June 10 - August 24
- Hito Steyerl - June 24 - August 24
- Global(e) Resistance - June 24 - October 26
As well as the works in the modern and contemporary collections of the Musée national d’art moderne:
Take advantage of the reduced price of €14 instead of €18 for all live shows at the Centre Pompidou and Ircam.
Daring and new stage experiences
With its new programme of live shows, the Centre Pompidou has once again decided to highlight the close relationship between the performing arts and modern and contemporary visual arts.
- Fabrice Lambert : Aujourd’hui, sauvage
February from 6 to 9, 2019, at 8:30 p.m.
- Alexandra Bachetzsis : Escape Act
Dance / Performance
February from 14 to 16, 2019, at 8:30 p.m.
- Mauro Lanza / Andrea Valle, Systema naturae
« Mutations/Créations 3 »
February 20, 2019, at 8:30 p.m.
February 28, 2019, at 8:30 p.m.
- Oona Doherty / Katerina Andreou : Hope Hunt and the Ascension into Lazarus / BSTRD
Performance / Dance
March 15 and 16, 2019, at 7:30 p.m.
- Boris Charmatz / Dimitri Chamblas : À bras-le-corps
with Opéra national de Paris
March 22, 2019, at 8:30 p.m.
March 23, 2019, at 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- OpenEndedGroup & Natasha Barrett / Raphaël Imbert & Benjamin Lévy / Scanner
Ircam Live, « Mutations/Créations 3 »
March 28, 2019, at 8:30 p.m.
- Nadia Lauro / Zeena Parkins : Stitchomythia
Live / Performance
April 5 and 6, 2019, at 8:30 p.m.
- Myriam Gourfink : Glissement d’infini
April 12, 2019, at 7 p.m.
April 13 and 14, 2019, at 3:30 p.m.
- Alice Ripoll : aCORdo
Dance / Performance
April 19 and 20, 2019, at 7 p.m.
April 20 and 21, 2019, at 4 p.m.
- James Batchelor and Collaborators : Deepspace
April 20 and 21, 2019, at 3 p.m.
- Wu-Kang Chen / Pichet Klunchun : Behalf
April 24 and 25, 2019, at 8:30 p.m.
- Mette Ingvartsen : 7 Pleasures
May 3 and 4, 2019, at 8:30 p.m.
- Félicie d’Estienne d’Orves / Eliane Radigue : Continuum
May 18, 2019, at 8:30 p.m.
Free entry to all cinema* showings at the Centre Pompidou and the Bpi documentary film library. Also, receive invitations to previews organised in partnership with Les Inrocks.
- Alain Cavalier / Ross McElwee : Auto-portraits - January 9 - March 9, 2019
- Hors Pistes, 14th edition : La lune - January 18 - February 3, 2019
- Cinéma du réel (Reality Cinema), 41th edition - March 15 - 27, 2019
- Fabriquer le cinéma : Autour du Making off - March 25 - April 1st, 2019
- Želimir Žilnik, April 12 - May 12, 2019
* Subject to the number of places reserved for members in the Centre Pompidou cinemas and the Bpi, not including the Cinéma du Réel. Free tickets should be collected from the ticket office one hour before the show starts, except during festivals and evening events.
Take advantage of the reduced price of €9 instead of €10 for each event of the “Face aux Oeuvres” cycle
Over three sessions, the “Face aux Oeuvres” cycles offer a subject-focused discussion of the collection. These evening conference-tours explore modern and contemporary creation face to face with the artworks themselves.
Reduced price of €8 instead of €10 for dedicated workshops for children and families
Free admission to the Galerie des Enfants for members and those aged under 26
From the Galerie des Enfants to the museum, the Atelier des Enfants and major temporary exhibitions, the Centre Pompidou comes up with activities for all ages and interests!
Discover the "cosy visit" – the new way for the very young (0–2 years) to experience their first museum visit with the family.
Although many of the activities are family-oriented, adults at the Centre Pompidou aren't just there as supervisors or spectators: they take part in what’s going on as intermediaries and players. The participatory aspect of projects promotes the joy of making and having fun together, so that everyone can share a moment of creativity as a family.
The POP’ programme also gives you discounts in shops:
- 5% discount at the Centre Pompidou shop and bookshops
- 5% discount in the online store (free delivery in mainland France)
Receive offers every month (invitations and reduced prices for exhibitions, concerts and shows) and permanent benefits (reduced prices with membership cards) from our various cultural partners (including the Musée National Picasso-Paris, Palais de Tokyo and Paris Opera).
On presentation of your POP' card, benefit also from discounted rates on admission tickets at our partners:
- Centre Pompidou-Metz: 6€ (price available for two people per card)
- Kanal-Centre Pompidou (Brussels): 11€