Some of our courses
How can the arts, artists and culture work with the Centre Pompidou to facilitate transformations in organisations?
Examples of courses available for your teams, or which can provide a starting point for building a custom course.
The Professional School:
- the exceptional interdisciplinary resources of the Centre Pompidou (second largest contemporary and modern art collection in the world);
- the expertise and creative talent of its teams (professions, talent and know-how);
- its network of actors in research and contemporary creation;
- its capacity to innovate through teaching methods based on experience and sensory experimentation in collaboration with artists (methods which have earned the Centre Pompidou's mediation actions their unique reputation since 1977.)
The Professional School works with prestigious training partners and offers a number of topics related to current issues.
Art, digital and AI:
Reinventing technological imaginations in the age of all-digital and AI
Art, controversy and dialogue:
should we redefine the political role of companies?
(in partnership with Mines Paristech | PSL Executive Education)
Resilience & care:
In this period of crisis, how can we rebuild ourselves, bounce back, and build the conditions to overcome our vulnerability?
Art, risks and uncertainty:
exploiting the links between art and science in order to move forward
(in partnership with the École Polytechnique Executive Education)
Art & positive transformation:
favouring sustainable transitions
(in partnership with Turningpoint)
Art & communication:
analysing the power of images and words
(in partnership with the Beaux-Arts Institute)
Art & (intra)entrepreneurship:
experimenting with creation in order to take action
(in partnership with the séminaire Improbable, ESCP Europe)
Art & creativity:
practising ordinary innovation
Art & commitment:
understanding the meaning of one’s organisation to develop unity.
Art & types of innovation:
taking a step back and going off the beaten track.
Art & experience:
gaining inspiration from artistic experiences to develop business projects.
A new perspective on different sectors to inspire questions and encourage enriching experiences:
Art & the luxury industry
understanding the non-material experience of art in order to create an enriching experience.
Art & design
interpreting colours in the textile, communication and digital industries.
Art and the city
comprehending art commissions and building tools to act.
Sharing expertise to meet the expectations of cultural professionals and museum institutions with a "vocational" training offer by professionals from the Centre Pompidou.
Whether introductory or in-depth, custom-made or from our catalogue, these courses aim to develop the skills of teams from French and international museums or cultural institutions.
Fundamentals of collections management and works management
A foundation course in the skills required for collections management, preventive conservation and works management.
Exhibition design, scenography
Art & young audiences
Discover the specificities of discovering artistic creation for young audiences:
- Mediation through doing
- Mediation for young children (0-2 years)
- Designing and running events for young audiences
- Designing and running a workshop for young audiences with disabilities
Engaging adult audiences
- Oral mediation
- Written mediation
- Digital mediation, designing innovative formats
- Engaging through mediation: participatory art
- Audience research and studies
- Inclusion and accessibility
- Audience retention, community engagement and marketing strategy
Designing and conducting artistic projects involving young audiences
Accompagnés d’un conférencier, vous plongerez au cœur des collections du Musée national d’art moderne et dialoguerez face aux œuvres, dans un parcours conçu sur mesure en fonction de vos propres enjeux et problématiques professionnelles.
Au choix : sur place ou en live.