If you are a tourism professional or a representative of a works council, association or other organisation and are looking to promote the Centre Pompidou with your customers, members or beneficiaries, take a look at our preferential rates.
For domestic visitors and international tourists, the Centre Pompidou is a must to be see in Paris, offering:
• Masterpieces from the largest collection of modern and contemporary art in Europe (Pablo Picasso, Vassily Kandinsky, Henri Matisse, Marc Chagall, Joan Miró, Salvador Dali, etc.)
• Essential exhibitions featuring the great masters and founding movements of 20th-century art, as well as the key figures on the contemporary art scene
• A full programme of cultural events with live performance, film, talks and more
• A building in the heart of Paris, located in the Marais, 10 minutes on foot from Notre-Dame and the most lively and bustling part of the city
• An icon of 20th-century architecture, both revolutionary and timeless
• And one of the finest views in Paris, with the city at your feet and the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre, the Opéra Garnier and Notre-Dame beyond.
The Centre Pompidou is unique, and Paris wouldn’t be Paris without it!
Our pre-sales tickets for “Museum & Exhibitions” are undated, available one year and allow your client to skip-the line.
New! Discounts applied on the total order for you to realize a margin freely.
*Applicable on the full price ticket or 14 €.
Information and purchasing:
Format and delivery:
Whether visiting the Museum or an exhibition, a group booking offers:
Take a guided tour of the exhibitions or collections of the Centre Pompidou, and extend your evening with a cocktail or dinner at the "Le Georges" restaurant.
An ideal place to meet up and have a fascinating discussion after the tour, the "Le Georges" restaurant receives your group in a chic industrial setting that makes for an unforgettable evening.
Group size: 7–25 people
Duration of tour: 1½ hr
Without a Centre Pompidou lecturer
7 - 15 people
16 - 25 people
With a lecturer from the Centre Pompidou
7 - 15 people
16 - 25 people
Reservations are obligatory, so that we can receive you in the best possible conditions. We recommend booking as early as possible (at least 5 weeks before your visit for tours with a lecturer).
Ordering more than 10 group visits?
Apply for major account accreditation to benefit from further discounts and streamlined booking and invoicing.
Enjoy the advantages reserved for our members:
- New: participation in collective creations, exclusive invitations to previews, workshops, talks, meetings with artists and evening events at the museum
- Exhibitions and museum: unlimited priority access
- Cinema: free entry to all screenings
- Live shows: reduced prices for all performances
- Children and families: reduced prices for workshops
- "Face aux œuvres" ("Works up close") cycles: reduced prices for all cycles
- One ticket free for every ticket bought at the Centre Pompidou-Metz
- Store and bookshops: 5% reduction at the Centre Pompidou store and online (free delivery in France)
- Reduced prices with our numerous cultural partners (Musée National Picasso-Paris, Palais de Tokyo, Paris Opera and more)
|for one year||€40 instead of €49|
|for two years||€65 instead of €74|
Duo formula (admits holder plus one guest of their choice)
|for one year||€69 instead of €76|
|for two years||€109 instead of €125|
Please download an application form and fill in the details for each intended beneficiary.
Completed application forms must be stamped and sent, together with a cheque payable to “l’Agent Comptable du Centre Pompidou”, at the following address
Direction des publics
75191 Paris cedex 04
We will send the annual passes directly to holders unless otherwise instructions; this will be completed within 21 days of receipt of your order.
By telephone on +33 (01) 44 78 14 63, Monday – Saturday 9 am - 7 pm, except during public holidays.