Professional offers and prices
Are you a tourism professional, a representative of a Social and Economic Committee or another organisation, and do you wish to offer the Centre Pompidou to your clients?
For purchases of 20 tickets or more, our group sales service enables you to benefit from "permanent collection" tickets at the best price.
or by email
- Access to the museum, exhibitions in Galleries 3 and 4, and the View of Paris
- Tickets with no set date
- Tickets valid one year
- Fast-track entry
- Advantageous and degressive prices up to 35% on the full price of €14 (in French)
Methods of payment:
- Credit cards (up to €1,500)
- Bank transfers
Format and delivery:
- Tickets are sent to you in PDF format and are available via your online account.
- Tickets can also be sent by post (additional costs apply): museum, exhibitions and View of Paris tickets only, live show tickets excluded.
Want to visit the Centre Pompidou as a group?
Discover the architecture of this iconic building, admire its views of the rooftops of Paris and discover the treasures of a collection that is unique in the world.
Our guides will be delighted to share their passion for art with you. Our exhibitions can also be visited without a guide.
- Micro groups: up to 6 participants
- Small groups: 7 to 15 participants
- Large groups: 16 to 25 participants
Discover our prices here (in French)
- Guided tours: 9 am to 7.15 pm everyday (except Tuesdays)
- Self-guided tours: 11 am to 7.15 pm everyday (except Tuesdays)
- Exhibitions are open until 9.15 pm on Thursdays
- No group bookings on weekends between 1 pm and 5 pm
Duration of tours:
1 hour 30 minutes
When should I book?
As soon as possible, so that we can prepare your visit!
- For self-guided tours, please book 1 day before your visit at the latest
- For guided tours of the Centre Pompidou, please allow 5 weeks
For your comfort, audio guides are available free of charge for adult group visits (depending on availability).
You can pay for your visit by bank transfer, cheque or credit card.
Your visit will be confirmed once we have received your payment (4 weeks before your visit for guided tours and 1 week before for self-guided tours).
Access to preview reservations, reduced rates, invitations… by joining the Key Account* programme you benefit from exclusive advantages all year long.
For further information, and to join the Key Account programme, our team is at your service.
*Programme open to all structures organising at least 20 visits per year.
After discovering our permanent collection and exhibitions, stay a little longer and savour cocktails or dinner at the Georges Restaurant.
The Georges restaurant will welcome your group for an exceptional evening in a chic industrial setting – the ideal venue for post-visit discussions.
For more than 50 participants, our Privatization department will be happy to organise a tailor-made event for you.
The Centre Pompidou can offer preferential deals for your business. Be the first to find out about our programme of events at the start of each new season, discover our exhibitions by receiving invitations to opening evenings, and benefit from preferential prices all year round with your membership card.
Through the POP’ membership programme, the Centre Pompidou gives your members the chance to immerse themselves in creation and benefit from numerous advantages all year round.
- Exclusive invitations to opening events, workshops and conferences, meetings with artists and evening events at the museum.
- Exhibitions and Museum: unlimited and priority access
- Advantages and discounts on our programme
- Cinema: all screenings free*
- Live shows: discounts on all shows
- Activities for children and families: discounts on all workshops
- Low prices: 5% discount in our shop and bookshop + free postage in Metropolitan France when buying from our online shop.
- Exclusive offers from our cultural partners (Musée national Picasso-Paris, Palais de Tokyo, Opéra de Paris…)
*Subject to the number of places available to members in the Centre Pompidou cinemas and the Bpi, not including the Cinéma du Réel.
Business prices are available to work committees, associations, clubs, groups of friends (10 members or more) and other institutions.