Professional offers and prices
Are you a tourism professional, a representative of a Social and Economic Committee or another organisation, and do you wish to offer the Centre Pompidou to your clients?
For purchases of 20 tickets or more, our group sales service enables you to benefit from "Collection" tickets at the best price.
See the general conditions of sale
- Access to the permanent collection and the View of Paris
- Tickets with no set date
- Tickets valid one year
- Fast-track entry
- Advantageous and degressive prices up to 35% on the full price of €15 (in French)
What if you became a Key Account?
Access to preview reservations, reduced rates, invitations… by joining the Key Account* programme you benefit from exclusive advantages all year long.
For further information, and to join the Key Account programme, our team is at your service.
*Programme open to all structures organising at least 20 visits per year.
An exceptional experience at the Georges Restaurant
After discovering our permanent collection and exhibitions, stay a little longer and savour cocktails or dinner at the Georges Restaurant.
The Georges restaurant will welcome your group for an exceptional evening in a chic industrial setting – the ideal venue for post-visit discussions.
For more than 50 participants, our Privatization department will be happy to organise a tailor-made event for you.
POP’ membership cards
The Centre Pompidou can offer preferential deals for your business. Be the first to find out about our programme of events at the start of each new season, discover our exhibitions by receiving invitations to opening evenings, and benefit from preferential prices all year round with your membership card.
Through the POP’ membership programme, the Centre Pompidou gives your members the chance to immerse themselves in creation and benefit from numerous advantages all year round.
- Exclusive invitations to opening events, workshops and conferences, meetings with artists and evening events at the museum.
- Exhibitions and Museum: unlimited and priority access
- Advantages and discounts on our programme
- Cinema: all screenings free*
- Live shows: discounts on all shows
- Activities for children and families: discounts on all workshops
- Low prices: 5% discount in our shop and bookshop + free postage in Metropolitan France when buying from our online shop.
- Exclusive offers from our cultural partners (Musée national Picasso-Paris, Palais de Tokyo, Opéra de Paris…)
*Subject to the number of places available to members in the Centre Pompidou cinemas and the Bpi, not including the Cinéma du Réel.
Business prices are available to work committees, associations, clubs, groups of friends (10 members or more) and other institutions.
Request our sales and distribution information documents by email.
You can also download our press kits.
To prepare for your visit, find out about the works currently on display in the museum: