Recommended access to the Centre Pompidou, during the works:
by Rue Beaubourg, on the corner of Rue Saint-Merri and Rue du Renard.
This access avoids Place Georges Pompidou which is not suitable, and takes you directly to the Mezzanine level (level 1).
Access to the Atelier Brancusi:
in Rue Rambuteau (opposite no. 50). Take the lift on the left of the studio. Press the interphone button to take the lift.
Upon presentation of supporting documents*
Tours in french sign language and international sign language
for deaf visitors
The lecturer, deaf himself, talks in sign language, providing a visual/gestural discovery of the history of art, its movements, and its artists through the museum’s permanent collections and temporary exhibitions.
One Saturday each month at 2.30 p.m.
for the hard of hearing
rained in techniques for communicating with the hard of hearing, the lecturer takes these visitors on a discovery of an exhibition or the collections. Hearing aids equipped with induction loop collars or earphones are available.
One Saturday each month at 11 a.m.
Upon presentation of supporting documents*:
- Unaccompanied tour : Free for visitors* and their assistants (direct access without going to the ticket office)
- Tailor-made tour : €4.50 for the visitor* / Free for the assistant
You are a professional or volunteer working in the social sector?
You are entitled to preferential rates.
- If you are already identified as an accessibility mediator with the Centre Pompidou, you can benefit from preferential rates for group visits and for the Pop' Solo 1-year membership card (€27 instead of €49), providing unlimited access to the museum and the exhibitions and allowing you to participate in collaborative projects and member events (membership at the mediator rate is available only from the on-site Membership space or by telephone at 01 44 78 14 63, Monday to Saturday, from 9.00am to 5.00 pm).
- If you are not yet identified as an accessibility mediator and you wish to organise a group visit for disabled people, please contact us by email.
The Centre Pompidou organises visits especially adapted to groups with disabilities, coordinated by specialised lecturers.
- Unaccompanied tours: Free
- Tours with a specialised lecturer: €30/group
At least one month ago for tours with lecturer, and at least two weeks ago for unaccompanied tours.
Cycles of tours can be offered to people with learning disabilities or mental disorders (12 people maximum), consisting of two sessions: a tour and a practical workshop.
Tour/workshop cycle: €100 (€30 for the tour; €70 for the workshop)
At least one month ago
By email or by phone: +33 (0)1 44 78 40 92
The Centre Pompidou offers cycles of tours suitable for audiences with Alzheimer's disease.
For people with Alzheimer's disease, these tours are a special time for exchanging views, socialising and (re)discovering the collections in mediation conditions that encourage each person to express themselves. Lecturers are trained to respond to the needs and specific character of these audiences. Tours are led by the same lecturer throughout the cycle. Each tour at the museum focuses on a corpus of 4 to 5 works chosen by the lecturer from the modern collections.
To guarantee the smooth running of these tours, the number of participants is limited to 12 maximum per group (including cameras).
Prices: 30€ / group
Informations and reservations:
By mail or by phone: +33 (0)1 44 78 40 92, Mondays to Fridays 9.30 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
As a private individual:
You are entitled to reduced rates for films and shows.
As an accessibility facilitator for the Centre Pompidou:
You are entitled to preferential rates for all shows: €5 per participant, for 10 tickets or more bought in a single order for the same show.
Info and reservations:
by mail or by phone on +33 (0)1 44 78 14 08, from 9.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m., Mondays to Saturdays (except public holidays)
Payment in advance by bank card, bank transfer or cheque.